25+ Creative Building Ideas With Fort Magic
Posted September 29, 2018 by Fort Magic
Kids love to play pretend and imagine they are somewhere else. Their imaginations can take them anywhere. They may be in a far away land on an adventure or in their favorite fairy tale from a storybook. Fort Magic will go wherever their imagination takes them. Here are some building ideas to get you started.
- 25-Creative-Building-Ideas-Facebook Teepees will take kids back to the old west. Pretending to be Cowboys and Indians is fun for everyone.
- A beautiful princess carriage lets your child pretend they are headed to a formal ball just like Cinderella.
- Adding lots of colors and twinkling lights brings magic to any fort.
- Build a relaxing reading nook for kids to enjoy and let imaginations run free with books.
- Movie night forts bring everyone close to enjoy time together and a warm cup of hot cocoa.
- With Fort Magic, have fun exploring under the sea with Nemo and his friends.
- Forts made into Batman’s Bat Cave or another favorite superhero lair offers a place to plan to save the world.
- Imagine blasting off into outer space in a rocket designed by only the best.
- County fair bumper cars and games are sure to be a fun night with a friend.
- Host a tea party with friends in the garden gazebo.
- Build a glider to soar through the sky like a bird, or pretend its a flying dragon to inspire a sky adventure.
- Construct a store with Fort Magic to shop for all the items on your list.
- Imagine being a baker at a popular bakery in a big city.
- Imagine sailing the seven seas as a pirate looking for gold on a deserted island.
- Using colored plastic creates a beautiful stained glass house for everyone to enjoy.
- A hideout made from Fort Magic will keep you in the shade on hot summer days.
- Forts filled with games and other activities bring enjoyment to a rainy day.
- Make a track or court with Fort Magic pieces for fun sports activities.
- Tunnel forts that lead to a secret spy hideout filled with lots of spy gadgets is a childhood favorite.
- Add lights to any fort so you can sleep under the stars.
- Build an ice castle for Elsa and Anna to explore.
- Filled with pillows and blankets, bed forts are a must.
- Transform a Fort Magic fort into a nail salon to pamper all your friends.
- Construct an obstacle course Fort Magic pieces for the whole family to enjoy.
- Beat the heat. Build a bike wash to ride through on a hot summer day.
- Paper covered forts allow kids to personalize the fort to fit their personality.
- A castle is a must to entertain all the princes and princesses.
Building creative forts with Fort Magic brings the whole family together. With all of these great ideas, your kids will enjoy hours of fun. Have you designed any unique fort building you would like to share? Share your ideas with us below!
Pin It for Later!
The Artful Parent Blog: One of our absolute favorite creative blogs for children and families. The Artful Parent blog is filled with simple ideas to fill your family’s life with art and creativity. A must see blog for sure.
TinkerLab Blog: One of our favorite engineering blogs for children is TinkerLab. Have you ever visited the site? If not, you’ll definitely want to browse sometime soon. You will find loads of fun and inventive ideas for encouraging all things hands-on and engineering for kids. TinkerLab has fantastic Tinker Lab YouTube videos too!
Rave & Review Blog: The fun Rave & Review blog is where you’ll find loads of sharing on your favorite products for parents and grandparents all the way to newborns.
Learn With Play At Home Blog: An inspiring educational blog created by a primary teacher that strongly believes in making learning FUN & seamless through childhood playtime ideas and activities.
Twodaloo Blog: At the awesome Twodaloo blog you will find activities and information about early childhood development that you can use at home, in the classroom, or in the therapy setting.
Play At Home Mom Blog: This super-amazing blog is definitely one of our favorites. Loaded with fun ideas for DIY playtime, with an always-present educational spin.
Twined: Twined is a blog that helps you to easily discover unbiased product reviews and recommendations from the people you can actually trust.
Kids Activities Blog: A tremendous resource on all things kids-activities based, you can explore hundreds of ideas for learning and playtime for children and families ages toddler – teens.
Hands On As We Grow Blog: A wonderful family blog that focuses on hands-on activities for parents and children to incorporate during learning and playtime.
Uncommon Designs Blog: Uncommon Designs is a blog dedicated to creating a beautiful life. From special touches in your home to making handmade gifts, this fun blog shares projects and ideas that are both “on trend” and classic. If you enjoy creating, then Uncommon Designs is the perfect place for you.
Babble Dabble Do Blog: One of our absolute favorite blogs for learning, art and hands-on education. The Babble Dabble Do blog will inspire hours of creativity and awesomely-educational playtime in your home. A must see blog for sure.
Fort Magic Customer Photos via Facebook: Visit our Fort Magic Facebook page to see our customer creativity shine with fun pics and videos of families enjoying their Fort Magic kit during playtime.
Fort Magic Customer Photos via Instagram: Visit our Fort Magic Instagram page to see our customer creativity shine with fun pics and videos of families enjoying their Fort Magic kit during playtime.